Data privacy statement
The Hotel Palazzo Tucci has drawn up these Internet data protection guidelines with the intention of approaching visitors to the website as their trustworthy partner, who respects and guarantees your personal right to confidentiality.
Within the meaning of GDPR 2016/679 is the holder of the right to administration and processing of the personal data, which may be collected on this website. The rights holder administrates or processes these personal data, which may be collected on the website (Palazzo Tucci ), under the conditions set out below.
Type of data collection and purpose of processing
The Hotel Palazzo Tucci processes solely those data, which the visitor to the website has provided of his own free will. It is not possible to navigate on the website without providing personal data and information. Each visitor is free to make personal data available on a restricted basis, in order to benefit from only specified services. We collect and store personal data solely for the services described in the information we provide.
Visitors to the website may transfer their data:
- to register for events
- to obtain information on services or products, offers, room availability, quotations
- to book stays and holidays
- to purchase services, products or vouchers
Transfer to third parties
Personal data are not transferred to other companies. In addition, the personal information will be passed, if that provide legal regulations or judicial authority or other bodies and institutions require it.
It is not the intention of Hotel Palazzo Tucci to collect sensitive or judicially relevant personal data on its website.
Sensitive data within the meaning of Article 4 GDPR 2016/679 are personal details concerning sex, ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other views, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organisations with a religious, philosophical or trade union background and details on health or sexual orientation. Within the meaning of Article 4 GDPR 2016/679 judicially relevant data are those personal details, which may lead to inferences that the data subject is subject to measures based on Article 3 (1) from a) to o) and from r) to u) of the D.P.R. No. 313 of 14 November 2002 on the criminal record, the register of Administrative Offences in consequence of criminal offences or associated legal proceedings or to the data subject being the accused or suspect within the meaning of Articles 60 and 61 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. We recommend that you do not supply such information to our website.
Involvement of third party services and contents
- Google Analytics, Google-IP-Locator, Google Maps, Google Maps Distance Api, Google reCAPTCHAProprietor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- YouTube-ContentsProprietor: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook social networkProprietor: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- Google Plus social networkProprietor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Instagram social networkProprietor: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- Twitter social networkProprietor: Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Irland
- VimeoProprietor: Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011
Additional external content can be loaded via widgets and iframes.
Links to third party Internet sites
We advise you that the website (Palazzo Tucci ), contains links to other websites, which are not managed within the meaning of the foregoing data protection directives.
Retention and erasure of the data
The information and personal data collected on this website, including those provided voluntarily by the visitor for the receipt of information material or other consignments when he writes to the addresses given in the Contact Request, and “Book Now”, are retained solely for the purposes of providing the desired service and only for the period of time absolutely necessary to fulfil this purpose. Once the service has been provided, in accordance with the data protection guidelines of Hotel Palazzo Tucci, the data are erased, subject to requirements from governmental agencies or legal retention requirements.
Exercise of your rights
In accordance with Article 15 GDPR 2016/679 the data subject has the right at any time to receive information on his personal data collected on this website; he may have them rectified, updated or erased or he may assert other rights accorded to him by law. For this purpose it is necessary to contact the controller of the data processing or the processor by e-mail at .
All the technical and organisational security measures required to protect the personal data from loss and abuse are taken by Hotel Palazzo Tucci.The Hotel Palazzo Tucci protects your personal data by means of internationally recognised standards, which make the following impossible:
- unauthorised access
- unauthorised use and dissemination
- unauthorised amendment
- loss and inadvertent or unlawful destruction of data
The cookies generated by www.hotelPalazzo Tuccicelle.it/en contain no personal data, which could be used to identify the user; they contain only encrypted data.
Specific use of personal data
In the following you will find specific notes on how specified sections of this website function:
- Contact Request sectionThe Contact Request section on this website offers the opportunity to make enquires about rooms, availability, offers, participation in events and courses. If you decide to send us your personal data, these data shall be processed exclusively for the purposes referred to above by persons specifically authorised so to do and in accordance with the routine in-house management procedures.
- Book nowThe Book now area on this website offers the opportunity to obtain information on offers and availability of stays and holidays and to book or purchase holidays/stays or other services from us (e.g. wellness). If you decide to send us your personal data, these data shall be processed exclusively for the purposes referred to above by persons specifically authorised so to do and in accordance with the routine in-house management procedures.
Under-age visitors (16 years)
The Hotel Palazzo Tucci website, which is regulated by the foregoing data protection provisions, is not intended for the use of minors. We are aware of the necessity for protecting data, which concern minors, in particular in the online environment. Therefore we do not collect and store, except inadvertently, any data from under-age visitors.